Estate & Variety Auction – At Our Location
A traditional live auction suitable for most all items including antiques, collectibles, select contemporary items and more. Held weekly at our Harrisburg auction facility.
- Easy access on and off of I83 and close proximity to all major highways.
- Modern, comfortable, climate controlled facility with food service.
- Up to five days for pick-up of larger purchases.
- Packing and transportation from your location to ours.
- Short term storage of consignments until auction.
- Preparation of items including cleaning and minor repairs when needed.
- Extensive photographs posted to website.
- Attractive display of merchandise in salesroom.
- Knowledgeable and courteous staff to advise and assist bidders.
- All major credit cards and debit cards accepted for payment.
- Assistance with loading of purchases upon conclusion of auction.
Onsite Auction – At Your Location
An excellent option when downsizing a residence or liquidating an estate or business. Held on location at the property, it often includes the real estate.
- Items sold in their natural setting may stimulate interest.
- Eliminate cost of packing and transportation to auction facility.
- Ability to offer everything from garden hoses to cars.
- Yard and directional signs typically attract new bidders.
- Removal and disposal of non saleable items prior to auction.
- Preparation of all items for auction.
- Staging of property to display items to best advantage.
- De-cluttering and staging of real estate when part of the auction.
- Set up of auction including tents, tables, stage, and podium.
- Food concession by professional food service.
- Full staff compliment day of auction.
- Computerized cashier and clerking.